Old 06-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
KittyZephy
Mushroom

In-Game Name: XxZephyrxX
Current Level: 42
Server: Bijou
KittyZephy is on a distinguished road
OMG this thread makes me happy! I thought i was the only one <.<

FREAKING MARA KQ. Someone always goes EVERYONE RUN!!!! and im like NO NO!!!!! They ofcourse all run. By the time we got to the fakes, we were down to 10 people. A mage insists on using that mob skill and keeps running up to mara and dying, after the 5th one i gave up on rezing him, what for eh? HE wasnt much help to anyone. I love when people take like 2 damage then stand there saying HEAL OMG HEAL. Naturally i stand there like ._. and focus on healing the not so stupid people... After the fakes now someone ELSE goes EVERYONE RUN!!!! When we get to the boat we're down to 6 people And no tanks left mind you, because they ran ahead of me while i was trying to stay alive spamming pots/stones/and heals with an army of Clan Fighters wailing on me.
Then THEN we draw a fake, we meaning the moronic archers i'm left with and one other cleric. I have to draw aggro and run off the boat with it in an effort to try and save time because they dont seem to understand OMG LURE IT OFF AND I'LL REZ YOU!!! ANYWAY in the end it's me and the other cleric tanking because people are stupid and Clerics seem to be the only people with sense in KQs. We failed of course but atleast we got mara and nearly killed marlone, stupid timer ne?

-breathes- oh i feel so much better...
KittyZephy is offline   Reply With Quote