View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Luckee View Post
Guess I shall start.
'buff plz.' God how I hate those words. Scratch that, one and a half words. I am barely a level 26 Cleric and I already get bugged for buffs. I usually ignore the 'buff plz.' If I'm lucky, they will spam me with whispers! Wee! I simply reply, in a full sentence: "I am sorry, I am not that high level and do not have any buffs to give you." ...
'buff plz'
WHAT THE HELL? Seriously? Are people that thick headed?
You know what.. I don't think it's "thick in the head".. more like.. too dumb to understand what full sentences are... Next time try "can't" and often they just go away XD

And yes.. KQ... Just yesterday some archer is trying to teach me how to heal... I had two people taking hits, so I heal --> rejuv --> heal... keeping them both alive...

And he said to me "You should heal before you rejuv" HEY DUDE This is how the skills work.. Heal --> rejuv --> heal, just because you didn't see how i casted ALL my skills coz i'm too fast for you doesn't mean I'm not doing it right..

And the most important thing of all is.. YOU'RE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE OF ME

But if you don't think I can do a good enough job then.. fine..

I quit their party and went with a tank instead. SUCK THAT!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote