Old 05-30-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Originally Posted by Luckee View Post
Guess I shall start.
'buff plz.' God how I hate those words. Scratch that, one and a half words. I am barely a level 26 Cleric and I already get bugged for buffs. I usually ignore the 'buff plz.' If I'm lucky, they will spam me with whispers! Wee! I simply reply, in a full sentence: "I am sorry, I am not that high level and do not have any buffs to give you." ...
'buff plz'
WHAT THE HELL? Seriously? Are people that thick headed? I miss the times when no meant no and people had no clue what 'u' or 'y' meant. And oh, how I love to get a 'heal me'.
That isn't asking. It is demanding. Adding a question mark would have been asking. But no, he demanded. So I run off, ignoring him. Then he actually takes time out of his busy grind schedule to follow me. Oh how I wish to castrate him. I heal him and he runs away. I guess that wasn't too hard. Well, here I go to do my quests. Lalala. Oh look, a party invite from him. Refuse. Back to quests. Lalala. Oh look, another. Refuse. Another. Refuse. Another. REFUSE DAMNIT. Then I whisper not so nice words to him. Why is it that now days, people can't feel safe by themselves? What did people do before Clerics even came along? THEY USED THERE OWN MEANS OF SURVIVAL. I have played a game where there was no healer or pots you could buy. Wanna know how many times I died? Ten at most. Not that shocking? I was a level 50 mage. Mages are squishy. Now be shocked. You do not, I repeat, do NOT need Clerics to live. Sure, we help, but do not rely on us!!! It isn't smart to annoy us either. Every Cleric you piss off is one heal or buff you won't get in the future. Sucks to be you.

Now, lets move on to KQs. Remember, I am only 26. I would LOVE to hear some of the higher level Clerics rant.

KQs. Kingdom Quests. I like them. Small group to work with, nice EXP and drops. But the idiots. Oh the idiots. It is hard work being a Cleric in a KQ. I mean, everyone is running ahead, some are staying back. It is hard to heal everyone. I only heal my party. Screw everyone else. My main priority is me and my party. They are the ones getting EXP for me, not everyone else. Usually, I am the only Cleric involved in a KQ, So I frequently get 'HEAL' or 'CLERIC HEAL MEH.' I don't unless they are in my party. Sorry. Oh well. Then they die. Of course, I revive them. I won't just let them sit there. We do need to finish, after all. I revive them. And what do I get? "dum nub cleric lern 2 heel"

. . .

Wow.
That sums just about everything quite nicely. lol

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
ThievingSix is offline   Reply With Quote