Thread: Rep System
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 01:14 AM   #10
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I shall have to vote "It's fine" cuz, yeah, it means so very little really. I mean, do I get more space in my inbox for more +rep? Do I get a custom tag for more +rep? No and neither do I lose any, so really, it amounts to nothing more than a toy for people to play with and have fun with. I mean really, look at hyper trying for a full red bar - who would want that? Not me, but hyper is enjoying it.

I think that since it offers no perks and does not diminish any of our forum services, it is fine.

Now, I'm sure several are going to say "well, with all that why didn't you just vote "You don't care"? Answer - I do care, I care that as many people as can be amused by something so trivial should be able to keep the amusement.

I can't vote It's great because as said it carries no special perk to make it great and I certainly can't vote "It's being abused" for the same reason, it carries no special perk. To abuse it would be to use it to threaten people to get your way or to get their SoTW vote to avid -rep. That would be abuse.

So, yeah, It's fine.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere