View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
CrazyVietFs
Sharp Boar

In-Game Name: CrazyVietFs, CrazyAboutU, FadingSensation, SmexyCrazy
Current Level: Fighter 79, Cleric 6x, Archer 89, Mage, 6x
Server: Teva, Bijou
CrazyVietFs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to CrazyVietFs Send a message via MSN to CrazyVietFs Send a message via Yahoo to CrazyVietFs
I have been playing all four classes and I had make so much noobs just to test out stats built, i got two computer so with my 7x 1-30 only take 1 days. I had been playing since close beta, and heard so much complaint and it kind of annoying. The games is balance in itself with everything, well "except Cash Shop, but let not go there." Beside that, to me, when it come down to which classes is better, or which classes is weak. Allthis depend on how you handle your character, how well you play each classes, what kind of equipment you got, and what your built, where you add points to your skill.
I do use CS, for the look lmao, beside that, i use ingames money to buy +9 stuff, "how you make money in games, that is another stories, buy cheap godly green sell em, stone, scroll, SpiderKQ and KKP mats ettc." save em up collect em, handle them well, and get yourself some nice gears, there are always cheap stuff, when desperate people need some silver etc..."

I heard people complaint a lot of PVP KQ, stop complaint about it, saying all this is so nonsense, if you do have the right gear, you use your skill well, you know what to do in the KQ, and you set your Hotkey as flexible, you will bomb that KQ. Saying one class is better another is totally wrong, when it come down to PVP KQ, it depend on your judgement, and precision determination of what to do, etc...

I play my fighter, cleric, mage, and archer in all lvl of PVP KQ, and I usually get at least 3 or 4 places, couples 1, lots of 2, or 3 "when i get gang up, just like yesterday PVP. "My rule in PVP KQ, i will not kill FF members, but i will never help to gang up on someone."

All classes are balance, the money system is up and down, depend on the population user and item selling etc... Most of the complaint happen, b/c people get powerlvl and down know what to do ****, and complaint about it, get some older generation such as myself, give me a plain gears, and +0 items, i would still get at least #5 in PVP KQ...