Thread: Deity Existence
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 11:55 PM   #25
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by booyah8876 View Post
See that's why I just believe what I believe. So many different peoples' interpretations of what's right and what isn't...

there is no ONE right answer.
I can't quite agree with you on that one. We may not currently have the tools to answer it (and may never) but there is one right answer.

Unless you're meaning that any sort of metaphysical/supernatural claim is equal because they're all baseless...then I'll agree with that. There is as much evidence supporting the claims of the adherents of the Flying Spaghetti Monster as there is evidence supporting the claims of Christianity, Scientology, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc.

Personally? I don't care if you believe there are tiny little leprechauns living in your garage as long as you're not trying to influence public policy. Once you start getting into the realm of politics, please check your superstitions at the door.