View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 01:56 AM   #8
Chikane
Slime

Chikane is on a distinguished road
... My favorite memory about fiesta… there are too many I can’t just mention one guys, I’ve tried this kind of contests before and I always say the same thing, after playing for almost 3 years there’s never just one favorite memory ~at least not for me~
… But I sure can tell you guys some of my favorite memories in game, to get myself started I remember those fun times I spent with my friends just chatting all day sitting by Roumen fountain or dancing by Elbama’s temple, back then lvling didn’t matter, it was all about making friends and having fun, then some time after I hit lvl 60 for first time and dropped my first nova in front of my master, that day almost made me cry >.< my master was such an awesome person, soon there came Christmas oh God my favorite time of the year in game, I have never seen snow in real life because it’s too hot where I live, also my parents don’t celebrate Xmas… which has always disappointed me because I love decorating Christmas trees and what not *^* well, all I can tell is that I was amazed when I saw snow falling in game and heard the Xmas songs on towns, since then I’ve spent two Christmas in game talking with my friends and giving away gifts because even if my family doesn’t celebrate it, I found it nice to have my in game family celebrating it with me, then probably my favorite part when I tell people my memories about fiesta, during those Christmas events I met a guy who I used to hate, and spawn kill and what not, he was always there to bother me omg he was so annoying! A few months later that guy helped me even after all I did to him, since then we became friends… actually after sometime we married in game just as friends, but as I usually say, only god knows what happened there because some months later we noticed that we actually fell in love with each other, (we do have a relationship in real life now and I love him more than anything, seriously) during that time I turned 18, and I was so happy because [GM]Straega sent in a notice saying “Happy Bday Shizu!” so a few seconds later my whisper got spammed, (that day Straega spawned a lot of slimes for us in FBZ3) ..also a few days later I got to prestige my first character, ~yes, I did cry while reading the job change quests, such cute story about what’s important in life~ Some months after things happened and I decided to move to a whole new server, Cypion, there I met Insanity guild and I found a new love for fiesta, never been in such awesome family before, since then I am loyal to that guild and nowadays I am an Admin! YAY! Of course I must add I loved all the support I got when I joined Fiesta Idol, where I won second place with my thriller video >.< That’s it guys most of my favorite memories in Fiesta, I know it might be too long for an entry but it deserves to be THIS LONG ~ I am a screenshot collector so here I attach my video with some of those moments and more ~ Thanks for the memories and I hope you guys liked it!
Also hope you don't mind my entry mixing both video and written >.< <3 sorry can't help it
SparkID: kawaii.tsuki

Last edited by Chikane; 09-28-2011 at 02:14 AM.. Reason: Forgot to add my sparkID >.<