Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Well first off, congrats to Fiesta for its 4 year anniversary :3~
SparkID: crystalblueheart
Okay, well onto my memories ~
Well, I believe this happened when I was around the beginning of the June, right when school was wrapping up. I had been broke a while before that, and eventually I made it up to around 3.5g. So I went to storage in order to get my restore set, since I was almost 55 at that point....I don't like coming back to Eldy just to go to storage XD SOOOOO anyways....I was leaving storage when someone randomly traded me. Whenever this happens, usually it's one of those people who either A) ask for money or B) put an item into the trade window and tell us how much they want for it and expect us to buy it. But it was C) none of the above. The person put a full restore set - with all 3 pieces - boots, armor, and pants - into the trade window and locked it. I tried to accept but then I had no room so I went back to storage to put it away and then retraded....I thanked him like 1000 times...well that's exaggerating a wee little bit but I'm one of those people who say thank you a billion times or who apologize and say sorry even when it's not my fault. Anyways, I asked him why he gave it to me and he's like I don't need it and you're about to be 55 anyways. If anything, this is one of my most loved Fiesta moments - other than partying up to kill monsters of course ^^ That was one of the kindest strangers I've ever met in Fiesta. This always reminds me that for every hater there is someone who loves. <3

She talks A LOT for her age. It amazes me.
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
LMAO, first 15 seconds...

*picks up fork, eats with it*
*chews*
*throws fork*
Screw that!
pick up food with wand*
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Haha you quoted one of my typoes. I mean hand x.x been spending too much time on wow.
Originally Posted by Ericbraenda23 View Post
A a a axaxaxxxxxx dddaxasasasas
Originally Posted by crystalblueheart View Post
liohay8idnlfiohsd? I think I understand your language.
[CENTER]CENTER]