Old 04-24-2009, 04:57 AM   #28
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I sometimes wonder what the color of the sky is in your world, mate. I really do. Life isn't some grand fairy tale. Nature is red in tooth and claw.
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Wouldn't it be nice if we get to choose when to die, where to die, and how we die?

But most of the time, what you want, and what you get are different, because there's many things in life we can't predict, we can't change and we don't have control of.
im not saying it happens, i know life sucks, and the world sucks, and people die early, unexpected, unright deaths all the time, im just saying that when i leave the world, i would very much like to do it knowing that everyone i loved knew that i loved them. that's all i mean, not that the world is a fairy tail. im well aware of the evils of the world also, i assure you.

Originally Posted by Hazu View Post
I thought it was Dec. 21 2011.. o= but least that's what my dad said when we were discussing it.

I doubt it'll happen. THough all of the ancient calenders were correct. It scares meto think of it honestly, but I'm going to go on in my life stil yet. I wanna go to collegea ndthen have a family. And yeah I hate thinking of future because we all die in the end x3 depressing world we live in.
i read some more stuff online, and it acctually seems more like the myans were looking at it as an age of enlightenment. so it's all cool XD

but no, it was supposed to be 2012, around the same date though

Last edited by Jikanu; 04-24-2009 at 05:02 AM..