View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012, 01:32 AM   #7
atsibo
Mushroom Fighter

atsibo is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Wizardcool11 View Post
pls dun plvl... it makes more noobs who dont know how to use their characters enter the world of Isya and it really gets on peoples' nerves... anyway... what is SoD?
i agree with you and thats why my prices are a bit high so noone new to the game could possibly afford it.Only ppl who already played the game and managed to get high lvl chars with money.They deserve plvl and not going though all that truble again to lvl up their new char.

Originally Posted by Nyogtha View Post
Most people plvl from 1 to 40 in AR, but I suppose SOD works too. After that it gets slower. And the price depends on what people are willing to pay, no? Although it IS against TOS to ask for anything (money, sc) in return of plvl.
at the moment my latest experiment was AR at phouces but i was kinda scary...i had to scroll up ,use t5 pots, get a cleric to buff me and also use one charm 20%
but it was way faster than BMMs or laplans as i mentioned b4 there u can plvl till 65lvl or even 70lvl if arent getting bored easily xD (and also play many hours a day xD )
60-61 took about 1 hour

and also BTW i didnt ask to plvl them they asked me so they should be banned :P

Cuuuuuuuuteee :3
atsibo is offline   Reply With Quote