Thread: Bela
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #31
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hessah
What about those who can sense ghost/spirits...

Just because some of us can't see them, you can't just rule out and say they don't exist...
Sorry, this is slightly off topic...

I saw somewhere (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya... xD) about an idea/thought that the existence of something is limited to the acceptance/knowledge in the human mind. So like... back before North America wasn't discovered, it didn't exist because nobody knew about it. Another example would probably be Leprechaun and Easter Bunny and Santa... to kids that believe they are real, they are. To those that outgrow them, they aren't real anymore. Kind of like the tree that falls when nobody's around... /doesn't know how else to explain it.

I remember that there was a specific name for this kind of thought/theory/idea/etc. Does anyone here know? TT__TT

Originally Posted by Jikanu
as for emperical evidence, i have none but what i feel in my soul. And you'll call that into question and try to disprove what cant be disproved, and i'll try to prove what can only be felt. so there's no real point in debating.
Your feelings aren't enough.

If they were, then there wouldn't be any religious debates in the world. =_=

{ enraya ! }
Enraya is offline   Reply With Quote