Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
Entry Two
Quote:
We've been best friends for who knows how long. Her and I...we've been through everything. Through the tough and through the easy. She has always been there for me. But then...I think about the day where we part. Where we go to seperate colleges. Never to speak to her again until a school break or maybe until school is over. By then...we'd be adults and we'd live our seperate lives. With out own little family, maybe big. We'd still be best friends, even if she doesn't know it. But who cares about the future. Right now, She's saying beautiful words, flowing out of her mouth. I don't know what she's saying. All i do is nod and stare at her. Her face is as lit as can be. And that's how I want it to be, always. The wind rustles through her her hair a little bit and makes the flowers dance. She stops talking and continues to walk alongside with me and my bike. The sunset is almost to its end. But that's okay, The day isn't over. I still have time with her. Just her and I. Walking along the sun lit road until we reach our destination. There's nothing to worry about as long as I have her by my side.