View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 12:11 AM   #2
CrackedDoll
Hero Slime

CrackedDoll is on a distinguished road
Continued

Did you know that the crusader enhancements on the weapons add to both damage and mdamage? (Further proving my DD theory ^^)

Now you know.

[align=center]A brief discussion on the Crusader:
Crusaders are mainly damage dealing builds. Thier fastest skill is Heroic Strike. With a Max cooldown of 1.6 seconds, this is your first main attack skill.
The luring skill, second fastest skill, would be light blast. It has a 3 second skill cool down and should be used as a lure or a secondary skill.
As I mentioned before, light Jump and Advent can be used as speed jumps. Advent has a 2 sec stun, so use it wisely.

I personally would not reccommend adding END or spr to the crusader. The reason you don't add end to the build would be that it takes away from damage. Crusaders Base Stats that they start off with have high str, end, and int. The skills that you mostly use to solo are Heroic strike, light blast and Advent. These skills require a bit of damage to be effective. (Advent only has a 2 sec stun so it would be counter productive to be an END build). The problem I have with adding SPR to the crusader build is that it wastes points. Sure youll have a bit of crit, but you would be wasting points on the spr when you really need damage.

I made my extra points Dex so that later on in LN I would be able to evade enough to warp around the snake.

[/align]
[align=center]Alright! The secret crusader chest has been unlocked! And what do you find?
A BOX OF DE-BUFFING MONSTERS JUMPS OUT ON YOU!
Oh SNAPPPP! Now you're poisoned, you're moving slow, and your DEX is so low that archers ignore your existance.
AND THERE'S NO PEOPLE NEAR BY TO HELP YOU Q-Q!
Have no fear! Sunlight is here!
THATS RIGHT FOLKS! THE MAGICAL POWER OF THE SUN CAN CURE YOUR POISON, DE-BUFFS, AND MAKE ARCHERS NOTICE YOUR PRESCENCE!
Now lets recap that again. The Skill Sunlight can cure poison and debuffs? Yep![/align]

Sunlight:
Required level: 60
Lp used : 5

Regenerates LP at a rate of 30 for 7 seconds
Immediate Cast
Casting distance: 1.5m
CD: 5 minutes
Target: self

New Dance for Crusader. Some people don't like it but I find it ADORABLE x3!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7lF-ZrOTyo&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Song:
See the Good
By Mindy Glendhill

WOOO! Youve reached 70! What now? Well besides the mass updates on your old skills, you aquire two new skills! Light Touch and Light Strike. I personally am finishing up adding my points to advent and skipping the CD on Light Strike, not because it isn't a good skill, purely because I'll need points later for level 90, when a VAST AMOUNT of skills are acquired. Plus I have already got a solo fighting Max cd'd skill.

Light Touch
required level: 70
Creates a protective shield that absorbs damage equal to 25% of the user's HP.
Immediate cast
Casting Distance : 12.0m
CD: 30 seconds
Target: Self / friendly

Light Strike
required level: 70
Additional Attack Damage: 1825~2035
Immediate cast
Casting Distance : 1.5m
CD:5 seconds
Target:Enemy

Last edited by CrackedDoll; 09-30-2013 at 12:28 AM..
CrackedDoll is offline   Reply With Quote