View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 06:40 PM   #10
Mujica
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mujica
Mujica is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mujica Send a message via MSN to Mujica
I guess im explaining what im going for as far as specific numbers in stat-wise goes. Lemme try again, sorry, lol. I've been seeing the way you put your numbers like ( 3:3:1 of being priority, am i right? ) if so i've just been confusing myself there. Let me clarify x_X. For stats i plan on raising my str the most, i plan on getting a solid amount of dex for the dodge and aim as previously stated, but not a huge amount of it, just enough so when/if i do get into melee range, they miss me. I'm not stocking up on it, although it will have points put into it beacuse im sure there are going to be times when you have to be able to kite 2 ~ 3 monsters at a time, mayby beacuse of a mistaken pull, or you wanted to tag every monster in your sights. In most games ive come to play, the more monsters that are on you the harder it is for your character to dodge ( The logical way to go ), so if something gets in my way or something unfortunate happens my dodge will be able to pickup, even with this reduction but i only plan on having enough to suffice unless the hit rating ratio is clarified, and if it is i'll probably only a bit more than what i plan on adding already.

I will cut you.

Last edited by Mujica; 07-24-2007 at 06:42 PM.. Reason: Additional explanation.