Old 05-15-2011, 12:53 PM   #1
_Akito_
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Infernodude
Current Level: 41
Server: Cypion
_Akito_ is on a distinguished road
Inferno Chronicles (A Fiesta Story)

Hey guys! I started writing a book about fiesta. Most of it is true. Some of it I just went all out and exaggerated on xD! Anyway enjoy!

Intro
Hello, I’m Inferno, a popular mage in Cypion. This is a story about the clash between joy and pain, peace and war, and love and hate. Oh and also how a got the nickname Inferno. :P Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Slimes
“What? Where am I?” I can’t remember exactly how I got here. I feel like I just appeared. I shook my head, discombobulated; I started to wander around this mysterious place. It seemed new and almost looked like paradise. The sky was completely blue, and the 10 mile long island was surrounded by a vast, wrinkled, ocean. The sound of the water brushing against the island was so relaxing. I almost dozed off.
“Hello!” said a voice from a distance.
“Hello?” I yelled back.
“My name is Remi!” she replied, “Come over here new adventurer”
I walked slowly towards her. Her hair was golden and she wore an old outfit from the 1800’s with a welcoming smile.
“Hello young man,” she said. “Welcome to Roumen. What is your name?”
“I don’t know..” I said
“That’s alright, it’s normal for new adventurers entering Isya to have memory loss.”
“Why is that?”
“There are mind wipers placed around Isya just in case people who enter want to leave.”
“Will I ever regain my memory?”
“Yes, go look for Julia. She is up the stairs and should be able to tell you about it.”
“Ok, thanks Remi!” I ran off.
“No problem young man! Come visit later!”
I ran around this island at least 2 times before I actually spotted the stairs. They were huge! I can see how I missed it though. They blended in with the land like a chameleon. I ran up the stairs through the crowd of other people. “Excuse me do you know where Julia is?”
“Hello mister! Are you looking for me?” A small girl by a town house asked.
“Oh yes, I was looking for you. Are you Julia?” I said.
“Uh- huh!” she exclaimed. Twirling around and jumping up and down with her blue hair and 2 pony tails sticking out each end. She had a blue dress with pink sleeves.
“Hey you seem real young,” I said.
“I’m 8,” she said. “What do you need me for?”
“Remi told me to ask you about my memory, I feel like I just appeared here and I have no knowledge of my name or my age.”
“Hmmm… I know exactly what will help,” Julia revved up some concoction with many ingredients.”
“What will this do?”
“Drink it.”
“Ok.” I took the mixture of objects and gulped it all down.
O.O OH THAT TASTES LIKE MY LITTLE SISTER’S HAIR! … Wait a second. I remember everything now. I came to this island after leaving home and sailing off looking for adventure! I can remember my age and everything. My name is Akito Kazu. I am 15 years old. I have a little sister and 1 big sister. My mom and dad are supposed to be here too!
“How do you feel?” she asked
“Wow, thanks a lot. I owe you one Julia.”
“Go speak to Grandpa Robin over there,” she advised “He will help you get used to this place.”
“K.” I replied. I went off to talk to Grandpa Robin. I’m hoping I get used to this place. I was walking through the worI gld when someone had caught my eye. Dang! She is cute! She had green shorts and a white tee. She had long blonde hair, and big, sky blue eyes. I was tempted to go after her but I chose not to and I went to see Grandpa Robin first. I went over to Mr. Robin.
“Excuse me sir,” I said
“Hello young adventurer, what would your name be?”
“My name is Akito Kazu”
“Interesting name Akito. I am Robin. But you can just call me grandpa.”
“Ok grandpa. Julia sent me here to learn more about this place.”
“There is much more to learn than just about this place.”
“Really? What else should I know?”
“Well first of all you should know that you are a mage.”
“Really? How did you know?”
“I have my own ways... anyway, since you are a mage, you should look for a mage sensei. He can teach you about the mage ways and spells. But there is one you should already know. Magic Missile.”
“Magic what now?”
“Never mind then. If you don’t know that spell, you should probably seek out your master as soon as possible.”
“Oh… ok.” This guy must be crazy. A mage? Magic missile? What the hell?
“I am not crazy boy!”
“Whoa.” Did he understand what I was thinking?
“Yes I did Inferno. You have some nerve doubting your elders.”
“I am so sorry.” I bowed. If he can read minds than I guess he must know what he is talking about.
“You should also know that this whole continent is called Isya. And you are in Roumen right now.”
“Wow how big is this continent?”
“Very. I need you to fight some slimes and mushrooms.”
“What are slimes? And how do you fight a mushroom? Aren’t they fungi?”
“Not these ones. I think they are spiritually enchanted by someone far stronger.”
“Ok…” I’m not really catching on.
“Let me dumb it down then.” He said after reading my thoughts like an open book. “They are being controlled by someone else.”
“Oh ok I understand now.”
“Here, take this.” He said handing me a wooden staff. “Use this to beat those slimes and mushrooms.”
“Ok,” I said. And with that I was off.

I wandered around the island until I was in an open forest with trees and grass with flowers on every other end. In the middle of this forest, I saw a whole army of globs of purple slime on a rubber tire. They had big, white eyes with very creepy smiles on their faces. I guess these are the slimes…
I ran over to one of them and struck them in the back of its head with my staff. The slime quickly turned around and stared deep into my soul with those giant white eyes. It threw itself against me. The sheer weight of it was almost enough to knock me off my feet. Ouch! That hurt like heck! I hit him with my staff again, this time on the side of the face. It once again threw its body against me. This time I was prepared for the impact and I blocked it with my staff. I was safe but the staff almost flew out my hands. I could tell I already gained more experience.
“Oh my god!” it exclaimed. “You blocked my spectacular, extra menacing, amazing body slam attack!”
“Your what?” I asked
“No matter,” it said. “SLIMES ATTACK!”
A whole army of slimes cam running at me and started to throw their bodies against me. My bones felt like they were all broken and the slimes were still jumping on me. I was on the ground, blood coming out of my mouth. I started to lose consciousness and the pain was unbearable. Before I faded away, I heard yelling of other people and a blast of some sort of magical aura come right above me, hitting the slimes away. That old man… did he know this was going to happen?

That's all of chapter 1 guys! I hope you liked it. Please tell me!
_Akito_ is offline   Reply With Quote