View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:14 PM   #15
zackery_zach
Slime

In-Game Name: Zaccheus_I
Current Level: 49
Server: Teva
zackery_zach is on a distinguished road
Well, I’d start off by saying congratulation to Fiesta for its 4 year anniversary.
Spark ID: zackery_zach
First and foremost, this is a true story. There might be grammar and vocabulary mistakes, but I just wanted to tell you how much I feel for her. It’s a story entitled “Touch your heart”
And so the story begins…
My character name is Zacc, a gladiator. Apparently, the most wonderful thing that ever happened in my Fiesta life was something that I NEVER thought it would happen in my Fiesta life. In the beginning I didn’t believe that true love can be found through games. I saw threads saying 2 players were getting married in real life after playing this game. Seriously I thought it was ridiculous until I met one myself. I remember it clearly. I came back after a half year retirement. It was hot in my room and I was eagerly to level my fighter as my old friends in game had already surpassed me. It was then I met her.
Her name is Luna. She has a blonde hair and a pair of crystal blue eyes. At that time, we’re grinding snakes in Alberstol Ruins. It was just a simple meeting, looking for parties and grind all over the place. But as time goes, I got to know her better and take a liking on her. The way she talked really attracted me. It was like an aura drawing me to her. I was in love? I doubted for the moment. Taking consideration in our age and time zone, I felt we’re not suitable to marry (In game). But still I proposed to her and to my surprise she accepted. Well to be honest, the reason I proposed to her was because she was strong, a Spark cash user and also a FRIENDLY girl to depend on. After we’re married, we were blessed with happiness. Not long though a memorable one. Because of the time zone, we hardly can see each other as maybe that was my true feeling started to grow stronger.
She was a fast leveler and of course I didn’t want to drag her behind. So she promised she would level to 100 and wait for me. While she was waiting for me, she went on another character (Kas). Soon, she married a guy (Haz). My time was little; as I have school and hectic activities every day, I took like 2 to 3 weeks to reach 100. By the time I reached 100, she was still on Kas. I gradually lost my motivation to level. So I went on my lower character, Chao. Few weeks later, I came back on Zacc and was surprised that she retired her wizard, Luna because she thought I quitted. It was around 2 weeks I supposed. I was filled with a bit of disappointment. I didn’t blame her as I was at fault that I went off without telling her. Then, this was my biggest mistake I ever did. I decided to sell my gears as she was not there for me for quite some time and I felt lonely. So I thought I could spend some more time on Chao. At first, whenever we met, we would say hi but soon we had gotten further apart.
I played Chao and got her ready for PvP. I went back on Zacc started to rebuild him. By the time, Luna was at 102 and finally I started to level Zacc while she was still on Kas. She was always with Haz. Well I felt that at least when I online she could come over on Luna and we could hang out. I felt a strong sense of envious and anger perhaps. I felt like my wife was taken away from me. So I work hard to level to proof that I’m better than Haz. It was kinda impossible. Anyway finally, Zacc is 105 now and this time I will wait for her. She said she was going to capped Kas. She would sometimes online with Luna. Since she was gearless so I volunteered to farm her Leviathan Nest (LN) wiz gears. Well part of them, she bought it. Till she already had full set, we still don’t spend much time together as our time was not match at the first place and she was always on Kas with Haz.
There was once when a guy (Traz) came to me and asked, “Are you Kas hubby?” I tell him yes and he replied, “I’m her hubby too, on her another mage. She said she love me more than you.” WHAT WAS THAT? Is he trying to show off that she had taken my wife? I felt like my wife had been separated into a few people. Like I could bear to share her with someone? So maybe my envious had gradually turned into hate. I tried to talk to her. This was when she touched my heart. After much conversation, I asked, “What is Haz to you?”, “A leveling partner,” she replied. “How about me?”, “We weren’t leveling partners when I decided to marry you.” I was deeply touched by her words. After that we passed a few days together. She ran out of hp/sp extender and exp booster, so she said she would come back on Luna after she capped Kas and bought a leveling pack. We hardly could meet after that. Sometimes she would even ignore me but I knew she was not intended to. Yet I felt left out and lonely.
While I was waiting her, I created another fighter (Zacc1) and made him for 4x PvP. Until yesterday, I met her again in Elderine and we had a conversion like this.
Luna: Hi
Zacc1: Look at my 4x
Luna: You play the whole time but don’t even send a whisper or something.
Zacc1: Well I got quite busy this few weeks.
Luna: …
Zacc1: But I miss you a lot >.<
Luna: I feel kinda left out.
Zacc1: I was thinking to leave you a message in Facebook but I was afraid that you might get annoyed.
Luna: You even logged on gladiator and never say hi
Zacc1: Yesterday? I was on him to sell stuff.
Luna: In all time we are married, we passed like 2 ~ 3 weeks together. I felt left out here… well that’s how I feel. And after I saw you on an alts x.x didn’t even know you’re on is lame. I’m alone I did all the quests trying my best to level so yeah I got pissed. Now seeing you on another is just well… I felt abandoned.
I just can’t utter a word. She has the same feeling as me. At that moment, I just felt I wanna hold her in my arms tightly and tell her, “I’ve never abandoned you………”
Now I’ve decided that whenever I’m on, the first thing I will do is to check whether if she’s on. I put my heart and soul into the game to love her and I hope I would get the same in return. We’re far apart yet we’re so close connected through a game. Even we can’t meet in real; I just hope she can be my only cute little wife in game who loves me as much as I do. Now the reason I married her had changed. I married her because I really love her and wanted to protect her feelings. I hope we can do things together. I want to know more about her. I want her to be with me.
Laugh, laugh all the way out you want… but I must say I truly love her. You can say that I am childish. But maybe because of my childishness…I love her. The short moment that I spent with her was my best memories forever. Perhaps one day she might read this story and she will know that my feeling for her was never that less. I wish I can reach her heart.

This is picture where I had a conversation with her yesterday.

After I reached 100level, we came back here to hang out again.