View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 05:51 AM   #3
Isuma
Hungry Wolf

In-Game Name: Zanori/iSpirit/Isuma
Current Level: 89/85/85
Server: Apoline
Isuma has a spectacular aura aboutIsuma has a spectacular aura about
Haha I just a little Downtime kill Tortures so im sorry i know its way past lunch XD

Ok Lvl 43- Your quests are good enough but at least try to get to uraga n test solo an orc, if you do this now it will save you alot of humiliation when you lvl 50 n think you cant solo an orc XD >.> But Mosty at this lvl SEG is your best friend and Harkans are just some neighbor hood kids you wantto beat up, luckily theres a spot where you can attract all the Hakans in the world at the second of death another one spawns if you time it right, as soon as you exit the gate you stand facing a hill o harkans n your like Holy **** well meet your neighbor hood bullys, but this time you have a hammer an a shield just walk o the top of the hill n at the first uprise in the hills top point theres a tree with a harkan in front or behind it (idk y but its always there) kill that hakan n about two more come at you, kill them with enough time apart n run out to bring two more in, you might notice each time you kill two from the outside spawn point they spawn cloer n as one ies another respoawns well, meet the love of your life THE INFINITE HARKAN HILL!!!!!!!!!

Lvl 44- Ok, best lvl to just mess around grind solo if you can but in this your bffs are ogres in SEG, same as Harkans but at the end of Harkan hill on the other side there are ogers posted up on the side one in the remains of building stay against the wall adjacent of the building and draw in two ogres but instead of running out to draw more you let them come to you, they wonder more than the harkans so if you have your timing right you can bring in the Ogres BowlXD

Lvl 45- I hate this lvl so much of my life i was stuck there for about a week but i found out what to do, Step one Tortures eheh thats a no no, Prisoners no way!!!!!!!!!!!! Head to Concealed prison but make sure as you clerics get towards the center of the bridge cast invince n run past the Templer, Mdmg sucks a** but once you enter the prison gates youll like it as long as you can lure only Karasian Soldiers n no Templers your on the home stretch for lvl 46

46 I'm at now, The most i can tell you i AOE for the first 21% solo for 30% which sounds hard but it isnt if you follow the 45 guide n if you have patience you will learn you can kill red stonies but it takes time and alot of healing uness you have a complete battle cleric t3 aim t3 def t3 vit t3 eva buff and your hole suit weapon n shield are +9, if you have all that congrats im your new best friend XD >.>

iSpirit Level 85 Battle Warrior/Zanori Level 89 Battle Warrior/Isuma Level 85 Divine Paladin