View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 09:52 PM   #43
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I'm not condemning myself at all. And no one is judging me. And if they are, I really don't care. I've just seen what good it can do. I feel like the need to have your own biological child (other than the experience of pregnancy, childbirth, etc) is an outdated idea based on family's obsession with lineage and legacy which isn't as necessary nowadays. Nothing wrong with it, obviously. But whether they're a child you conceived or adopted is not important to me. Both have their pros and cons.
Fair enough. Forgive my assumptions. I believe you will make a wonderful mother then.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote