View Single Post
Old 02-18-2008, 02:15 PM   #74
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
LOL!! i've got a secret admirer that i still dunno who it is XD!!

I found one of my msgs to be particularly funny... it was annoymous and it said "1 yellow 0 even 20 karasians couldnt kill you! (coz i tried XD)" and i was like... eh?! When what how?

i read it 10 times coz tha 1, 0, 20 was confusing me... then i realise that 0 was a typo and its suppose to be a - kekee... and finally worked it out that it was Lilian who gave me that petal XD
Ummm... yeah Hess. I think that was my ONE typo and you have to mention it, thanks!!!

Originally Posted by iDerrick View Post
Coordinated, I dunno about that. Otherwise, they wouldv'e noticed that I didnt pay for my petals >_>. I'll pay the next time I get on.
We have a list and will be asking for payment for the ones that haven't paid. WE kinda went on the honor system, so I hope that all who ordered flowers and haven't paid, will.

And I was not able to deliver all of my flowers because some people were not there. A_Forever, when you get back on, I will give you yours. Belaslav, we need to meet up in game, PM me or whisper me, for a time and place, Dante and full, ACCEPT your flowers. Manliness is not attractive when you are refusing flowers from a hawt babe like my little devil. AngellicDiety, Esper, and JT I will send you PMs to set up a time and place to get your flowers.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72