Thread: Facebook Apps
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 12:16 AM   #19
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by D.A.R.E.boy View Post
i got like 100 so ima not type thme all lols
LOL, I do have a LOT more also - in addition to Yatch & Farkle I play: MouseHunt, Fish Wrangler, Robin Hood, Farmville, Farm Land, Farm Pals, Farm Town, Farm Village, Barn Buddy, Fantasy Farm, Happy Farm, Happy Harvest, Love Farm, Sunshine Garden, Sunshine Ranch, Gardenhood, My Fairyland, My House, Pet Society, Restaurant City, Battle Stations, Country Story, Yoville, Roller Coaster Kingdom, Sorority Row, Calvin Coconut Island, Ages of Castles, Castle Age, (Lil) Farm Life, Animal Paradise, Animal Ranch, My Aquarium, Dragon Wars, The Dot Game, Treasure Mania, Mahjong & several MindJolt Games

Of course, not all every day, I kinda rotate through which ones I am active in week by week. And for some an un-planted plot means it is a game that the crops will actually go to rot and I'm not currently active in that game. Some of them the crops don't rot so I just leave them for people to pick from till the max has been stolen.

I also do several of the "click" to supports, like Willy's Sweet Shop, (Lil) Green Patch, Walk for the Cure, My Forest - Stop Global Warming and Sea Garden.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote