View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 06:58 AM   #14
TonTon49O
Hero Slime

TonTon49O is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by djpailo View Post
Sadly, its always felt a bit like that tbh.
Thats not the truth djpailo Once fiesta was flooded with people and all maps (city maps especially) were all full of people who spoke and chatted with eachother, whatsoever. Some of you (including me) might remember just when the trickster came out, the game was flooded and roumen was full of new players (of all classes).

Not so very long ago, the game was fairly populated, and not in any way like a beta, but just like any healthy mmorpg game. Then... outspark not doing so very much to make it interesting, and gamigo screwing it up even worse later on, made the game die almost completely.. now its all about how many money u want to spend, because it could make anyone rich, and that would make anyone the best.

Fixing this issue will not only take a rebalance in prices in shop or a downgrading of enhancement or so, but it would require a server merge, item-stat squish/balancing, value balance and a pretty big remake in gathering (money gathereing) possibilities so the best wouldnt be the only ones to make money.... its almost impossible, and i dont believe in such action from gamigo... they couldnt even foresee the effect of hammers and +11... they are all dumbfucks.. apparently... and oh, theyre also lairs. - [GM]Swoos told me a few weeks ago, that they would balance all prices on costumes in the store, and make them all alot lower. That was the biggest lie ever from a GM as most prices almost increased to double... its hopeless actually... fiesta is dead
TonTon49O is offline   Reply With Quote