Old 12-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #1
Xylem
Joker Kebing

In-Game Name: Phloem
Current Level: Shree Ex
Server: Bijou
Xylem is on a distinguished road
Botting during a Guild War

Okay, so I was logging in today, and my guild mates called me over to a guild war in Elderine. So I came, and then i saw us fighting these two Lvl 40 + Clerics.

For bots, I'd say they were pretty smart. They aimed for the lowest level first - both of them, ganging up on the lowest level person. After that person left, they started going for the mage. After the mage left, they started going for me (The lower level cleric).

Anyways, there was only us 2 clerics versus the other 2 bots (clerics). We decided to run out of town and see if they'd follow us, and they didn't. The war ended and we won (yay). Now here's the funny bit (and when i totaly believe that they were bots).

We ran back into town, and one of the bots was following my guildsmate. Like, it's trying to attack him but it can't, because the war is over :P But somehow the bot stll thinks the war is still on :P

So have any of you guys fought bots during a guild war before? :P

(BTW I think they left/got kicked out of their guild after our guild war. Their guildnames on top of their heads just dissapeared).

BTW: I think outspark should introduce like a gameguard or something... There's too many bots around.