Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: aramil001, aramils_revenge, IDK_a_namE, Kagame
Current Level: 67 fighter, 44 Cleric, 20 Fighter, 14 Archer
Server: Teva, Cypon
aramil001 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to aramil001 Send a message via Skype™ to aramil001
Originally Posted by roxybudgy View Post
long-time lurker, first-time poster

MapleStory also has multiple localisations, and yet fans of MapleStory are able to create a wiki that has information that is relevant to everyone.

What we could do, for example, on the article about a mob, if there is a difference in mob name, then why not put both? Such as:

US: Honeying
EU: Honeybandit

Surely having one extra bit of info isn't going to hurt? I would love to help edit the wiki, but since I play on the EU server (quit the US server because my friends can't play on it with me T.T) I'm not sure if I would be allowed to add information about the EU version to the wiki.
Triumph makes the point, as bolded above.

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
Currently, we are at approximately 5.991.307 views, as of this post. Our view-to-edit ratio is 242.46, which is extremely high. This means that there are less edits coming in, but significant amounts of viewing traffic.

You're welcome to contribute data, though I believe that data should remain as found in the North American version. We are a bit understaffed, so separate entries for EU versions of the game may be possible once a larger user base is built, or if enough EU users are present.
I would also like to mention that maintaining a wiki is hard. Also adding a little detail to every single monster would take a lot of time. Triumph also states that if there was more EU member's the wiki would be updated... Maybe a suggestion would be to update the wiki yourself?