• Ioann77
  • AngellicDiety
  • Sinto
  • Wildthing

Clerics:
  • Elfenlied
  • Luserina
  • LoveLove

ok i have fought 3 people on that list Star, Ioan and LoveLove ..... at my lvl i alway have a fair chance agaist them untill i get stun ^^ .......clerics really have no chance agaist mages because lovelove is like 6 lvl ahead of me and i could still kill her even if i have to run for few mins {we left fight at a draw :/ she killed me once and i killed her once so it's 1-1 } , Iona is a whole different story, when we started he had 10 kills when i only had 2 ....but at the end i found out a way to kill fighters so the recored is 14-12 atm ....star is a whole stroy which i will not tell because u'll don't no star like i do ......................oh and all this happen with out i have stifle ....i will give any class a run for their money ..............odd that u'll only post fighers and clerics because out of all these class an Archer has the best chance to kill a mage

and it's a good thing u can't use pots in pvp zone ^^

and Angle i will b happy to take u on ,just whisper me "Molick" rules are no scrolls and no skills that ant ur own like exp:{ cleric buff -u are not a cleric so it's not ur skills-} also no charms from cash shop def or str ,but hp and sp extender is fine .---cause u might have one already any--- we can fight in the uruga arena ........

u can even use the fighters and cleric teleport bug if u want :/ been fighting alot of people who does that lately

Last edited by Molick; 02-24-2008 at 11:07 AM.. Reason: ^^