Old 06-19-2007, 10:23 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Following information has been taken from 4swordlink's post in Outspark forum. I just changed the formatting of it to make it easier to read.

---------------------------------------

Warrior

Race: Humans only

Description:
Like any other Warrior classes, they have the highest Strength, Defense and HP. They are able to wield 2-handed weapons or hold a one-handed weapon with a shield. Warriors also wear the thickest armour in the game.

Skills for Warrior

Active Skills:
  • Triple Hit - Powerful one hand weapon attack (the z slash thing). [ Acquired at level 3 ]
  • Saber Bone – Decreases physical attack speed of target. [ Acquired level 5 ]
  • Red Slash - heavy damage is caused and it causes the continuous bleeding damage. [ Acquired level 7 ]
  • NT - You tease in the object and pour kick and induce attack. [ Acquired level 9 ]
  • NT - The object is attacked strongly with the back and to fainting can point. [ Acquired level 11 ]
  • My Tea Soul – Raise power of party member. [ Acquired level 20 ]
  • Power Hit - Powerful both hands weapon attack is done. [ Acquired level 20 ]
  • NT – Lower attack strength of target. [ Acquired level 20 ]
  • NT - The scream of teasing is poured to the wide-ranging object and attack is induced. [ Acquired level 20 ]
  • Speed Seal - The left hand is used quickly, probability of shield defence is made to raise. [ Acquired level 27 ]
  • NT – Decrease speed of target. [ Acquired level 35 ]
  • Great Swing - Semicircle type attack is done from the front of the character. [ Acquired level 43 ]
  • Power Drain - When hitting HP of one fixed-command is taken in the object. [ Acquired level 51 ]
  • NT - It attacks high on-target hit ratio with the one hand weapon. [ Acquired level 60 ]
  • Crash strike - It attacks high on-target hit ratio with the both hands weapon. [ Acquired level 60 ]
  • Bertha (it’s like fury) - Increase attack power, but it decreases defensive power. [ Acquired level 67 ]
  • Wien delayed - Powerful revolution attack is done in the object, the damage is given to the object around. [ Acquired level 79 ]

Passive Skills:
  1. One Handed Sword – Increase attack power when using 1 handed swords. [ Acquired level 7 ]
  2. NT - Attack power is increased with brave course. [ Acquired level 13 ]
  3. Two Handed Sword – Increase attack power when using 2 handed swords. [ Acquired level 20 ]
  4. Two handed axe – Increase attack power when using axes. [ Acquired level 20 ]

NB: NT = Need Translation.
---------------------------------------

Again, full credits go to 4swordlink's post in Outspark forum. I have only reposted here for those who haven't seen it. I also only formatted this because it kind of killed my eyes reading on the black background/white font on the main page.