crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
>.<

I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to waste time in a vendor when I could be leveling. I try to shout that I am selling something and ask people to /w me for stats if it's a weapon or /w me and offer. Every time I am trading with someone or gonna meet up to sell, something goes wrong :'(. Last week I was gonna give HP pots to someone then my chat bar didn't work! I clicked enter a few times, and the bar didn't pop up. Then...because I was frustrated...I started spamming the enter key. Then the bar got stuck, it popped up but when I clicked and tried to type, nothing showed up. I tried to reset everything but it didn't work. I kept using the actions and jumping up and down lol. The person knew there was something wrong but I couldn't respond. I restarted the computer and went back on. Lost the sale
Anyone know how I can fix that if it happens again?
--------------------------------
Off topic from the rest of this thread, but someone asked me what level they could shout at...I forgot what level it was, but they were level 10 already...shouldn't they have been able to? I thought it was 6 or 10? not sure though
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote