View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 05:10 AM   #53
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
Server: Teva
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Now, of course there always has to be a jackass in the crowd, and that jackass was Alraune.
Er? So you ask the nearby people (probably 15 or so players) if you can disconnect them, a couple say yes so you think you have permission to disconnect them all? The only jackass here is you. If you wanted to test it, you'd go to a secluded area with your friend.

After this point I made no more disconnections.
So how do you explain the 30+ disconnects?

So, yes, I did intentionally disconnect her a couple times, but I don't think I deserve being banned for it, but I am, and I think she should have /some/ kind of punishment as well, because I wasn't harassing myself.
Lol what. You were disconnecting her and everybody around you. You were probably pissing off a lot more people than actually complained about it too, as most people keep quiet about it. She was just upset about it - and rightly so. You're the only one who deserved to be punished and you got what you deserved.

Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
I personally beleive this is being blown way out of porportion.
Agreed.

Last edited by tehfusion; 08-02-2007 at 05:32 AM..