View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 01:08 AM   #23
WizardsRequiem
Mara Pirates

WizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these partsWizardsRequiem is infamous around these parts
You know, technically, you're all complaining about the complainers complaining which actually makes each and everyone of you a hypocrite. Some of us who complain actually enjoy the game and would love to play it. But again, the company that "published" it is destroying it and not working their asses off to fix it. And before you give me some tired excuse about how I don't know anything, don't. Because I do. And even if I didn't it wouldn't matter.

They held two closed betas for a reason and open beta has been open for quite some time. These problems should've been found and eliminated quite some time ago. Rather than kissing their ass think negatively. Yes, I understand some of you are too happy and "bright" to do that but if you don't you'll never understand why we're complaining in the first place. Fiesta is an excellent game with a LOT of potential but as i've stated numerous times, the company that is running it is doing a fine job of destroying it.

Some people will use the excuse that they're "improving". Well, my friends, they're not. Fixing minor bugs/glitches does NOT qualify as improving. If they want to improve then the first thing they should do is eliminate spammers and bots permanently. Until they can none of you can say they're improving. Both of those things have been problem since day one and they've yet to come up with even a mildly decent solution to them. Yes, they did add the block feature but they're still there and they're still destroying the game and quite possibly its economy.

I understand that some of you might hate reading the complaints about the game. Yes, even I get tired of reading them from time to time and i'm sure Outspark employees are too. But until things get fixed, people will complain and I too will continue to complain. But i'll still play this game in the hopes that someday it'll be the great game its destined to be. So rather than complaining about people who complain and becoming a hypocrite, just ignore their posts or whatever and move on.

And to anyone who can stand the "technicalities" of the game, you're either a piss poor liar or really dense. These things aren't easily missed and you'd pretty much have to force yourself to see past them. That is not what anyone should have to do in any game.