View Single Post
Old 02-20-2008, 04:13 AM   #43
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NotMyWay View Post
i think that IF they decide to copy everything all over and call it a 'big update', the next announcement u will see will be something like "skill resets now available! buy 20 get 1 free! for a limited time only, hurry while it lasts!"
Mmkay, first I want to say why they won't be in our game.

They aren't in the Korean Fiesta.

kFiesta is like the parent. I guess it was first, it is, BY FAR, the most advanced, but the skills are the same as our version. (Not counting the 80+ ones.) BK doesn't even have the 90-99 dungeon, let alone +10 weapons. Yes, they're real.

@Leona: They are partially right about BK. When grinding, stunning isn't necessary to kill a mob above your level without stones, but saying fighters don't need it is slightly absurd.

Stunning is the trademark of the fighter. Yes, the class with 2+ stunning skills should lose them! No, there's a reason why fighters have more than other classes.

Fighters are slightly out of balance, but not more than mages or clerics. 1h fighters have the most DEF, as they should, but jack-all DMG. Axe/2h users have higher DMG, but lower DEF than clerics and a few archers. (I've seen it.)

And I don't think they really realize how much HP is saved with one stun. A lot.

Last edited by Hyper; 02-20-2008 at 04:15 AM..