View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
She is not trying to piss you off or side with the GMs. Its just pure fact. I can guarantee you, if you act too persistant, you will be ignored in the end. I have never failed to get an explanation from a GM. You don't post threads on the forums asking why you were banned, it won't be answered on there, thats confidential information that should be yours and the GMs alone. So PMing them, and PMing them once is all you can do.
You do know GMs can go in hiding mode, right? For all you may know, the GM may have been standing right beside you. I mean, if you did harass someone, and you were sent to jail, it was obviously seen by a GM, either in person, chatlog, or screenshot. And if you did do it, there is no reason to whine about it.
But either way, it was seen by a GM.

As a pre-warning, flaming is not allowed on here.