View Single Post
Old 02-15-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by ummm View Post
ok so outspark doesnt like the fact that im not gunna laydown and roll over for them when my char got thrown in jail

im not complaining about the me being in jail and them with no proof of what i did

but what i want is for them to freeze the timer on my premium items now they have tried to stop me from posting 3 times already and i think it's fair that im heard

and that you the other players get to read this cause if you get thrown in jail with premium items what are you gunna do? just laydown and roll over for them like a good little puppy?

I separated some of that coz, while I'm the queen of run-on sentences, they really need to at least make sense when run together.
Punctuation is a good thing - kk?

As for the Premium items time running I suggest NOT getting thrown in jail. What was it they said you did?

And, issues with these things may be better addressed by a PM to a GM as opposed to a post in open forums where you may incite flame wars or overly long threads of non-stop complaints about any and everything.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere