View Single Post
Old 02-13-2008, 02:18 PM   #22
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
Really, one of the worst things about it is not the 11 million xp that you will need at lvl 69, but that you also now have to compete with 4 or more parties of people who frankly, just can't take it there.

All the spots at Fos and AeW are usually taken so I just relax and casually grind on Orcs. It's really, really slow but there's nothing else to do. Eventually I wander into some party's "territory" and they tell me to "GTFO" or insult me for thinking I'm better than them because I'm relatively higher-leveled. Worst thing is I have usually not said anything through the whole time and that I'm usually on my way out when they insult me. Usually I have to head back and revive them =/

I don't like the idea of lvl-locks but I now see the reason for them. Make people wait and earn their levels, not spam-heal or leech through them. I've seen lvl 30 clerics, who were lvl 50 2-weeks later, no exaggerations. Lag which was something unheard of in Uruga, is now a factor you have to consider before stepping in there. Elderine is looking empty these days, everyone 30+ is looking to go to Uruga. = l

Edit-and If and when Burning Rock is ever released, you know what's going to happen.

-my 2c-

Last edited by Ivramire; 02-13-2008 at 02:24 PM..