View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 01:45 AM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Counter attack? kekeke ok wat other games i have played that is WROST than Fiesta..

Runescape: Poor graphics... end of story XD

ROSE Online (International version): This game has HEAPS of hackers and people managed to duplicate in game items which drove the economy worst than wat happened to Flyff, i was an "open beta" thing but nothing was being monitored... until eventually they closed the entire server with the reason "too many ppl hacking"...

Flyff: i didnt like the tradeable CS item thing coz it drove the economy mad... by the time i saved up enough for 1 Spro, i need double the amount! (massive inflation). This game hardly hv any quest, new armour set once every 15 levels, u need to level skills =/ (i think they changed it after a few version but that's the version i know)

I've never played any pay-2-play games so i've never seen any GREAT services... so far i think everyone game i played had some sort of bug after each patch, i dont think many companies could avoid that... it's the way programming works...

i can see that outspark is trying their best to keep thing in order.. they're not doing a great job... but at least i can feel that they tried to care... they may not be the BEST game, but i've seen worst...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 02-12-2008 at 01:50 AM..