View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #4
NotMyWay
Dead Tree Soul

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: NotMyWay
Current Level: 屰
Server: Epith
NotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to beholdNotMyWay is a splendid one to behold
I disagree with some of the empowerments though, but its your choice. I dont see the need to empower endure, since u will only be using it a few times per hour...

I would recommend:

Bash-5 points to increase power. This is currently the best attacking skill in the game, and is better then Bleed or Trip.

Invincible-1 point to duration. The first point increases duration by 3.8 seconds, subsequent points increase by 0.7 seconds.

Heal-5 points to cooldown, 1 to reduce SP consumption. Heal is the best healing spell in terms of hp healed per second, assuming it was used as soon as the cooldown is up. Also, while 5 points only reduce cooldown by 0.9 seconds, it is in fact a 30% reduction in cooldown, just like with all other healing skills. As for SP consumption, since heal will be used about once every 2.1 seconds when in a party, it would save some money. Subsequent points after the first point reduce SP consumption by a lesser amount.