View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 06:17 PM   #8
Mujica
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Mujica
Mujica is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mujica Send a message via MSN to Mujica
@Fullblack - I'm not adding an insane amount of spr as i go, just enough to get me by with some extra sp to hopefully boost my skill usage. Using SPR to its fullest wont be used until later on when i give it my focus once around level 30 although i do have to look into the fact of when your crit rating does look like its taking a climb and probably start building it a level or two after that level. Until then however it will be kept at a minimum and pts will only be added to it as needed if see fit by the fact that skills will probably be used in long strung out situations, like if you usually use 3 skills max for a fight and kill the monster but you also pretty much run out of sp, i would plan on using 1 skill ea fight to improve my kill rate and most likely kill with a better efficieny if i did REG for 2/3 of my fight and, like i said, spaced out my sp skills throughout multiple fights.

@Synelia - I'm going for a 2:2:1 Str/Dex/Spr and later switching the dex with spr for Str/Spr/Dex. Im getting the dex for the perfect dodges and the aim for when i do kite, my attacks dont miss and if something goes wrong, i have a high chance to dodge the attack therefore basically making it like it didn't even happen at all. The shorter it takes to carry out a fight, the better, although i dont know how much monsters in this game dodge so im going with the prenotion that they have a fairly good chance to dodge, figuring something like a 1 in 10 chance. Im mainly looking to widen that gap to mayby something like a 1 in 20 chance which would help later on in levels, not early on.

Ps: i will have a small string of vit just so i wont get 1 ~ 3 shot if even possible in this game when/if the dodge rating does give out. Gotta have a backup, right?

I will cut you.

Last edited by Mujica; 07-24-2007 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Forgot to reply to one of the previous posts.