-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
The Result Of Power Leveling!!!

Yesterday a guy while being very polite asked me and my cleric if he can tag along with us, so i said "sure come along but we wont' plvl u to long". So we took him along at level 25.

AeW was FULL FoS was full so me and Mei (the cleric) decided to go in CP1 and aoe navars (yes just me and her ^^), all was good and after we get there we start doing our job.i was keeping aggro just fine and they barely did any damage to kill me (100 or so), so we were killing the whole room no problem. THAT WAS until the GREAT LEVEL 25 (after leveling he was 27) started mocking the navars off me after i mocked, most of the times his mock was to weak to have any effect but sometimes it would pull 1 or 2 on him. I tried to ignore the first few times on the issue that "well maybe he pressed the wrong key", but he kept doing it over and over and again. Eventually i got pissed and told him to stop and he replies "y i'm just doing it cuz is fun, it's not like it has any effect". I only replied ":/" and left him in his ignorance. After 5 minutes he does it again and dies and says "haha, i died but u know healing would be nice :/". I just couldn't take it anymore and replied him "she can't heal u if u get 1 hit KO u dork".

After that he apologized and cooled off for a while, but after reaching level 30 he started doing it again. THAT was the moment i banned him.

CONCLUSION: Don't power level people cuz the people u power level now are the people who will keep failing in the future. BY powerleveling someone u will get a high level character who doesn't even know what mock does :/, cuz apparently he had mock but didn't know is a skill that pulls aggro .

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND