Old 01-19-2008, 04:32 AM   #9
Ethelinde
Skeleton Archer

In-Game Name: ???
Current Level: 105
Server: A Server With Slimes In It
Ethelinde is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
U haven't fought a good fighter yet have you , saying we are the easiest OMG THIS MAKES ME MAD

Up until level 60 mages are easy pray when 1 on 1, slow yes u will slow the fighter down BUT U DON"T ALWAYS succed in slowing down the Fighter, THE MOMENT u face the fighter U R DEAD 100% i guarantee u that. ALSO keep in mind that while no hp pots is a good rule NO HP stones is ridicolous because YES fighters need to get close while receiving hits. SO no hp stones is a dumb rule to follow, yes at level 60+ if u dont use hp pots or stones yes mages will win against all classes besides Archers prolly, yet if u both use just stones your chances will be close to 0% of winning an equally skilled fighter of the same level.

DON't take this the wrong way, again mages are a great class but they are not meant for 1v1 in wars, they are meant for support fire.

THE HORROS NOW I"M MAD
Unfortunately your analysis of my post is inaccurate. As I've mentioned the given scenario is based on the parameter of having hp/sp stone usage restricted, in this case a mage whose cast distance is far greater than a fighter's would easily remove the fighter's potential of casting any spells via a mana burn. From the point on the fighter is left with only regular attacks and plain chasing. With the low level of MDef a fighter posses a mage firing their skills will kill a fighter in 2 rounds, this can be done easily as the fighter won't even reach the mage after the first round of firing (even without slow). Once the mage finishes with the cool down while kiting death is certain for a fighter. I'm not saying that as a class mage> fighter, but within the given scenario the mage will win far easier against a fighter than the other two (archer can fire off shots in roughly the same distance, and given their critical rate and possibly the chance of landing a poison itll be over for the mage, and as for a cleric they simply have better MDef than a fighter with or without sp).