View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 04:31 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
New Path to Uruga

I don't know if it's that path to Uruga that they opened up but there seems to be a sudden influx in the number of low levels in Uruga. I have no problems with lower leveled characters in Uruga as long as they have a party of their own who will help them level and what not. Or is they just wanted to visit. What I do have a problem with is people who obviously cannot handle the mobs come in and train the stairs.

Just last night I had to stop 5-6 trains from going into the city. I've shouted at them to stop doing that but they don't seem get it. If you cannot handle mobs don't go into the city for help because most likely people are there shrooming/afk.

I've also had AOE parties dragging their trains across my party members. Which I wouldn't have minded if I wasn't acting as the tank and mind you I am no Fighter. On top of that I had one cleric and two fighters being power leveled... hard to keep the mob on myself. The thing was that these people acted as if it was our fault that we were there... O.o Yeah, a simple apology would've done it or if they helped to revive fallen party members. Inconsiderate people really ought to be killed by a giant broccoli.