View Single Post
Old 12-13-2007, 05:46 AM   #7
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Actually I think there was a very noticeable affect of smoking (cigarettes) on me even at 24. I started smoking at 15 and by 24 I was up to 2+ packs a day. I quit about two years ago and I definitely feel the difference. I still don't think it should be banned though. Neither should drinking.

People should have the right to hurt themselves as much as they want. If they want to be healthier, then quit, but I think it should be their choice to make. And again, if anything is wanted people will get it, illegal or not, so it may as well be controlled... and taxed. A lot of good could come from the taxes. Like children's health care -_-

I remember being pissed recently about Bush's veto on that bill to raise taxes on tobacco to increase funding for children's health care... but I guess that's really going off topic a bit.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE