View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Server: Teva
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
The cameras are back!!!!

There has been a film crew here at work for the past 2 days. They are getting in the way. Annoying the hell out me trying to stay from in front of them. I work in a warehouse that shipps 50% of all of the cartons for the entire year in November and December (In other words we ship the same number of cartons in 2 months as we did the other 10 months). Needless to say we are very busy and don't need extra bodies and equipment standing around. And now to top it off, they want two people to be carrying boxes in front of them to where they can't see well and run into each other and do the little which way do you want to go dance, and my STUPID manager saw me walking by and voluntold me to do it. I hate him right now. I hate cameras. Just ranting so I don't say something to him.

*going to hide under my desk now*