Thread: Domo....
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #20
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Originally Posted by .o0O0O0o. View Post
Btw what level would i be able to learn to cast spells? Should i just put everything into STR til level 15 then change to magic user stats?
You can change jobs at lvl 10 and you can freely reset your stat points as much as you want until lvl 15. Yes though, just add to STR while you're a citizen. I think one of the guys in the beginner town even tells you that's the best way to go.

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
How's the Hunter class in this game? I usually like long-range and/or agile classes... so just wondering.
I haven't played it, but I will at some point since I like the ranged archer-types in games too. One of the people I partied with last night said her main was a hunter. She said they're sorta lone-wolf types and have trouble getting into parties, so that's all I know 'bout em. :/

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE