View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 05:12 PM   #5
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by WzDarhkad View Post
Ok, I have some questions about the game.
1) What should be my wealth at the moment? I am a level 19 cleric.
2) What's the best production skill?
3) Should I use a hammer or mace at level 20?
4) What level should I be when I visit Uruga and the high-level grounds (AEW, FOS)
5) Where should I train?

If you can answer these questions you get the bonus prize of 3 pounds of happiness...
1) 25 silvers is adequate. Some may feel it's overkill, but it gives you spare change to buffer your pocketbook.

2) My opinion? Scrolls. Stones and scrolls are a good combination, and I strongly suggest investing in Material Decomposition.

3) This question is pure opinion. If you want straight facts, the hammer does more, but the mace hits more frequently. In the long run, the hammer does more damage.

4) If you're a cleric, people are always looking for clerics to grind with,

5) It depends on your definition of train. If you mean training monsters and killing people...nowhere. If you mean leveling, then Sea of Greed is your best choice at that level.