View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 06:29 PM   #25
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
I could probably never understand the urges to be homosexual....and probably never be it, but personally I really don't care over the topic of homosexuality or not. Its a rather sensitive subject but I perfer to be neutral over it as I feel conflicted But i hold no ill will to whoever is homosexual.

From what I see here though there are 2 sides to this issue,
1. Pro-homosexuality side that defines their marriage as their diserved right
2. Anti Homosexuality side that sees homosexual marriage as something completely immoral

I think these 2 sides really don't understand each other.
Heterosexuality has been the basis for much of the world since the start of man. There have been some pro-homosexual aspects of certain parts of communites in places such as Japan or greece but the world has been mostly majority Heterosexual....if not murderering the homosexuals like the Romans...

Now i'm not saying heterosexuality is evil or homosexuality is completely wrong but as history proves... old traditions and old rules die HARD as we can see the conflict today. The anit homosexuality side views homosexuality as an offense not only to thier own morality, but also agianst the traditions of their respective religion and culture. BUT for places such as America where there is a LARGE merger of varying cultures with varying views, the large conflict over this issue was inevitable.

This Is America with its own distinctive culture that was created off the influence of other cultures. But the problem is, from the old cultures came old religions, traditions, and feelings of morality that control us to this day. Even when there is scientific theories or discoveries of how people might have had no control over thier own sexuality, people will still follow thier traditions more. As we try to create a new America as a new generation we must sometimes forsake the past decisions or traditions.

Understand i'm not attacking older cultures, but stating the influence they have over this subject.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.