View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 03:52 AM   #14
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Dear, you need a serious reality slap, and here is where my verbal fist comes in.

You quoted something lilian said - she said "Seriously, if you are this sensitive over forums then you shouldn't post on them" or something like that. That shortened does not equal "If you are so sensitive you shouldn't exist".

You are being an annoyingly over-dramatic, emotional brat. Nobody here likes it. So knock it the hell off.

And think I'm all that because I'm in G___G? Oh I also recall that you were going around saying I didn't accept you because you were "Too noob", and getting bent out of shape over it. I declined you in the most polite way I could, but if you want to take that as something illicit and hold it against me, go for it, you'll find your frivolous vendetta to be quite empty.

I don't need a guild to back my name up. In fact, I'm not even in G___G except on a low char I use to farm King slime. I don't need a fancy guild to back my name up because *gasp* I earned my respect the normal way.

If you want respect, stop acting like such a nit-wit and grow the hell up. Nobody likes whiners or passive-aggressive, over-emotional children. If you don't like this, too bad. Its the honest truth, whether you accept it or not.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog