View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 09:31 AM   #12
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

I'll post my argument on the dex vs end argument.

My winner would have to be End. I'm currently 47, and I use a crossbow.

As archers, we naturally get a huge dex bonus. I've never touched dex, and things between green - orange miss me quite often, without an evasion scroll.

However, in the higher levels, you don't level on monsters that are green- orange, you would be most beneficial leveling on monsters that are 10-15+ levels higher than you, which means....they're gonna hit you, whether you like it or not. In this case, end is more beneficial. No, we don't get shields for block rate, but its still added defense and hp.

Anyways, if you're concerned morely for pvp though, I suggest going with Dex, or a mixture of both.

However, as I get higher I kind of realize...Stats are pretty much only beneficial 1-35 levels, lol. I think right now the best stat to stay with that continues to be beneficial is SPR >_>

Also, I think normal bow > crossbow in pvp. crossbow is nice for skills, but when you go crossbow against a normal bow, normal bow is bound to win for speed, since skills and their delays. =3 Just a tidbit from some pvping experiences x3

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog