View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
21/12 12:11 AM

Hellfire is upon us in Australia. The sky thunders. Meteors falling. At the same time, the sea level rises, wth crushing waves sweeping the landscape, destroying all infrastructure. The ground violently shakes and with each passing second, I fear that the earth beneath my feet will swallow me whole.

The most wicked of us are slowly, painfully morphing into rabid beasts. Bat-like wings sorout from their backs, serpentine tails begin to grow. Their cries of pain, pleas for help begin to drown out and mutate into shrieks of pure, haunting insanity. They show bottomless hunger. An unsatiable desire for the flesh of newborns - the poor souls.

I am beginning to lose hope. We, Australians, are now facing inevitable doom. But there is a slim chance for salvation, for the rest of you. What was not mentioned in the Mayan calendar, but other stone carvings, a single person... the chosen one must...

a.L is offline   Reply With Quote