Old 11-20-2007, 02:31 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I think it all depends on what type of cleric you are.

Solo cleric?
Empowering bash would be useful since you'll be using bash a lot as its one of your very few offense skills. If you solo, I'd imagine you would use this skill as much as your heal anyway... so if you solo that much, you can put them into power increase/sp consumption if you want.

Support cleric but sometimes solo?
Um, same as solo cleric I guess, but maybe don't dedicate another 10 points into bash. Maybe put a few in power, and another few points in other support skills like restore and invincible. I think that if you half support half solo, then maybe restore would be better than invincible. I really only cast invincible on other people, not myself.

Full support all the time (meaning you'll be partying a lot)?

I am this type of cleric myself and I'm leaving Bash alone because I hardly use it. I empowered duration of Invincible and it's one of my most used skills in big parties. By the way, that wiki information is wrong. Original duration is 8 seconds, and extra five points give an extra 7.5 seconds, so it's 15.5 seconds in total. Either I did a typo in my guide or the guy who put it in did a typo. But that doesn't matter - it is 15.5 seconds not 17.5 seconds. Nevertheless, 15.5 seconds of invincibility is win. I find it very useful in sticky situations where all of your party members are going down. =]

Another skill I'm planning to empower is restore - sp consumption. That's my second most used skill besides my heal so that's what I'll probably do.

Also, points into revive isn't worth it imo. You may use it a lot but you don't use it much at all when you grind. Save those points for something better.