azda
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: azda
Current Level: 106
Server: Epith
azda is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to azda
Originally Posted by Pillow View Post
Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i know that all of you are from outspark but i think i can offer some good advice for you :3. I come from gamigo Bijou (only english server)*-* and we don't have the mimic rep..... so grinding for us is from leval 91~100 we don't have a DT rep either so it really is quite long and dull we have the pleasure of jewl trees and kidmonzzzzzzz .

At first i was like you.....wtf how do i level D: i had a +9 leval 75 set....and a +9 statless hg wand.....i eventually spammed kq till 93 then lost my hg wand so quit my mage e.e''..... then i noticed how you leval.... two ways get in a party or charm and duo with a cleric they really make a difference i could just about manage BBs with a 50% charm and a cleric 93~95 and when i hit 95 i could easily solo them charmed and duo them uncharmed with a cleric.

The hardest levals are 91~95 i would really advice you abuse charms and a 100% extender as they help so much ><''

some spots i used

91~95
-BMM solo can do either charmed or uncharmed nice exp around 6~8% an hour with a 100% on
-Phouches can be done uncharmed but very hard i woul advice a defence and attack charm till 95 along with a cleric.
-Black bears abuse nova that slow status really helps *-* and if u use it correctly the bbs can't physically touch you.

95+ note get high end and dex armour idc if u don't like Dex you will need it i only could do BBs and phouches uncharmed because i had ridiculous evasion with no dex in my build i had around 1k~1.1k.

Grind spots
ToS middle room on black shadows my personal favourite... i did this two ways duo and a party of three.

Duo:- cleric and a 50% def and i advice 70% attack though i only 50% attack charmed

-in a duo with nibs (low leval people in your party to increase exp) you get 110k a kill (with a 100% exp) you should be with either a fighter, a good one, or a cleric...i advice cleric while you mank.

triple...you can do this uncharmed! two mages and a cleric make sure one mage uses nova one inferno and switch so they are perma slow

with ToS you can get 8~12% an hour ;3.

-BBs solo charmed.......uncharmed duo with a cleric though i advice charms all the same

-phouches solo no charms needed....very easy now make sure not to stand still their aoe hurts u can have 10k def they will still deal 1k.

but i really know where you are coming from >.>'' it is just getting use to it though i am now a leval 100 wizard 8D made leval 100 on wednesday or tuesday :3

it may be a lil different over in Os but your c/s is cheaper than ours, generally, so abuse it.
So umm I know this thread is fairly old, but your best bet for leveling 91~96 is going to be lots and lots of Leviathan's Nest and Mimics. Now that the EXP patch has been implemented ToS exp is lower (which I think is a shame), and it's going to take far longer to level there. With a 100% exp boost you'll easily pull a good 20%+ in 3 hours grinding snakes at LN.
azda is offline   Reply With Quote