crystalblueheart
Vampire Bat

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: crystablueheart,_Nagisa_Furukawa,
Current Level: 83/48
Server: Bijou
crystalblueheart is on a distinguished road
Md b

Yesterday, I was doing MD B (according to many ppl there are more noobs in MD A). I usually lag going into KQ and eventually get kicked from my party (I try to get in one before the KQ starts), and it just happened that my questing buddy was going to do the KQ. So I get in, most people are gone. Of course, I'm left behind and get stuck with the mobs....I try invinc and run, but all the mobs follow me so I die. I get revived by a party member, die again, then get revived. Another party member (not the one who rev me twice) said to try being more careful. So, I catch up to a group of others and we have to fight all the mobs that the majority of the KQ'rs left behind. Of course, all the clerics are left behind. I give props to the other cleric in my party who kept shouting at all the jerks who went ahead. He was like good luck killing MD without any clerics. After getting through the rest of the monsters (with the help of a very nice fighter who stayed behind with us), we got to MD. They kept MD in the corner for a bit and then it got out of hand and ran around and killed everyone. For some reason there was a glitch and everyone dead was still standing/appeared to be running in place, so you had to click on them to see if they were dead. They couldn't get MD back into the corner, so we all died. D: That KQ was a total waste of time. Bleh.
crystalblueheart is offline   Reply With Quote