View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #9
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
DA2 is driving me insane. Could they really not design more maps? I've been in "different" places on the same damn map design several times now.
OMG SAME! All the caves are the same, it drove me INSANE.

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
Eh, I liked the tactics. Hell, the presets are even good before you tweak them. Anders as a healbot with a +% heal staff and rings and 80% CD reduction is amazing.

I find it's easiest to play as a tank, though. Can't ever seem to get a tactic build on one that properly draws all the aggro.
I had tons of sex with Anders and I made him keep the Chanter's staff you get on that quest when you go in a cave full of apostates that has like, +21% healing. Combined with other trinkets that increase healing from the character with Aveline wearing trinkets increasing healing to that character... well, it was awesome.

Originally Posted by Phantom Badger View Post
Enchantment ?
LOL.

-------

I beat the game yesterday. It does leave you a bit confused.. I think? Idunno, going for a male mage playthrough, and I'll actually get Isabella and Fenris this time! Being a female rogue was fun but.... I've been like 5 female rogues in my DA experience xD

OMOGMGOMGGM AT SOME POINT YOU SEE ALISTAIR (i think only if you import a save to say that he performed the evil ritual with morrigan, having 100 Love relationship with him in DA:Origins proved helpful <3) I WAS ABOUT TO DIE FROM HAPPINESS. I ADORE ALISTAIR.....